Saturday, June 6, 2009

CAROLINA OBS 6 JUNE 09

For Greg Roberts to do his magic .........
(70 mm) (2009-06-06) UTC 17:42.32 10 SEC ISO 1600

And voila Ted Molczan did his magic:
Dear Gerhard,
I had a few minutes to use up before going out visiting, so I ran an ID. Your implied your time was UTC, but I believe it is local, so I subtracted 2 h, and found an excellent match to Cosmos 2082 r (90046B / 20625).
Best wishes,
Ted Molczan

And it is a Tselina -2 elint and described here and questions answered here.
"Chaps if you are good you are good, and some are better ......"
Click to enlarge
Ignore the telephone lines below. Right bottom Alpha Canis Minoris. Satellite passing through what I could detect as SAO153687. Image unedited but saved smaller JPG. An image reduction of the above showing more detail
For others
stacked image showing better results than last night. A stacked photo far clearer.
Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment